As part of our continuing work and experimentation with off-the-grid technological basic infrastructure we from the two raft collectives of Panther Ray and Wackelberry will be teaming up with Open State this Friday for the OSCE Days. In a
Water Filter System Workshop
on Friday, June 10, 2016
from 12 am until 6 pm
we will install a water filtering system on the two rafts to use the Spree water for washing dishes and watering our vertical garden with healing plants and herbs, maybe even for drinking. The water filter will enable us to live even more off the grid and helps showcase that it can be done. We will be working with UV light, a multi-stage filtering system and our solar panels. As it seems they are many filtering solutions around, but not many of them are open. We will start with an existing system but would love to work on it in the future and come up with better solutions. So come along and learn with us how this could be done and most of all improved!
Why should you join?
* because you know something about filters and would like to contribute
* because you are working on open source water testing system
* because you have knowledge about water sensors that we might apply
* because like us you like doing things you have never done before
* because you want to learn how to build such a system for yourself
* because we probably will do a nice tour at the end of workshop
How to participate?
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to particpate in the workshop. We will be building on the rafts and will send you the location and contact details.